July 29, 2011

I Was Featured at House of Hepworths!

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a wonderful day (a beautiful brunch hosted by my dear sister, a chocolate making class with dear cousin, dinner al fresco... the list goes on...and I will blog about it later)

When I finally climbed into bed to catch up on my favorite blogs and drift off to dreamland, imagine what a birthday treat it was to see my tiny tuffet featured on the front page at House of Hepworths! Can I get a Woot Woot!?

If you are visiting from HOH, thanks for stopping by! My blog is new and I am just getting started. I have lots of projects waiting to be created and posted on, so keep checking in on me!

PS- Your comments bring me so much Sunshine! Thanks for leaving me a note!

2 comments:

  1. That had to have been a great feeling, much less a great Birthday gift. By the way that tuffet was too cute. I am so proud of you and not just because you are my daughter:):)
    MORE
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Happy Birthday! Lots of love to you Sunshine!
    Just looked at her sight - way to go! Only a few weeks into blogging and already featured on an established craft blog - you have the touch!

    ReplyDelete