I am still working through my list of the 21-Day Challenge, the pics just aren't that show-worthy. I am also working on a few ah-mazing wood projects that I can't wait to show you- only I want to wait for all the paint to dry! Once they are in their new homes, I will be sure to let you know. Want a hint? I titled one project, "The Chocolate Box!"
Other projects... yesterday I:
- Put together a hutch for my wrapping station
- Built my new treadmill. Woot Woot! (And worked out on it this morning! Happy Birthday to me!!)
- Put the last coat of stain on the Chocolate Box
- Painted a lovely piece of hemlock for an art station for the wee boy
- Built a shelf for my growing spray paint collection- out of a pallet!
- Primed a canvas for a future piece of art
- Drooled over some ideas on Pinterest
- Read up on working with zippers for my future pillow party
- Hit the hardware store to gather some more project fodder
- Tidied the craft room
- Rewashed a load of laundry that *someone* snuck a disposable diaper into (I knew there would be a drawback to teaching the 3yo how to do laundry!)
- Surfed around for a great vegetarian dish to prepare for a future beach weekend
So, yes, I have been working on projects. Can't wait to show them to you! Stay tuned! What are you working on?